- Use the beautiful fall weather as motivation to get active outdoors.
- Try a new workout that will challenge your mind and your body.
- Integrate exercise into your daily life by taking the stairs or walking in the mornings.
- Remember to persevere; it takes 30 days to build a habit.
- Tap into what motivates you.
Indy has officially entered into flu and cold season. If you’re looking for advice on how to stay healthy this fall and winter, you’re at the right place. Eagle Highland Pharmacy has a plethora of medical supplies and wellness tips to combat sickness. Tip #1: Get a Flu Shot The bad news is that no one is immune to the flu. The good news is that flu shots greatly increase your resilience to the bug. If you haven’t gotten a flu shot yet, you still have time. Many Indiana pharmacies, grocery stores, and doctor offices offer flu shots. If you do get the flu, come to Eagle Highland Pharmacy. We have the medications and medical supplies to help restore you to health. Tip #2: Establish a Workout Regimen Have your New Year’s workout goals petered out? The fall is the perfect time to renew them. In her article titled, “10 Tips for Fall Fitness” on WebMD, Barbara Russi Sarnataro discusses how to make working out a habit this fall. Below is some of her advice: